European Tilt & Turn Windows
The Tilt and Turn Window is a dominant Style in Europe. It is now gaining popularity and becoming the Window of choice for quality conscious homeowners, architects and designers.
Our Tilt and Turn Window features sophisticated technology for truly outstanding functionality and Style - Allowing for greater Design flexibility.
These Tilt and Turn Windows will ensure superior structural performance, air tightness, safety and security, high acoustical protection benefits and will meet the latest and most stringent energy efficient standards. They offer hassle-free operation for years to come.
A Design for maximum brightness, unimpeded view and consistent look makes them ideal to pair with doors, and is a great solution for creating large windows that open.
By fully maximizing the energy savings Design with triple glazing, we can achieve PASSIVE HOUSE Standards.
Unparalleled Durability, efficiency and practically maintenance free
Benefits and Features:
- 3 1/4" (82.5 mm) uPVC frame
- Optimized drainage thanks to a pressure balance system and easily positioned drainage cap
- 2.5 mm exterior walls and interior walls among the thickest on the market for maximum Insulation and durability
- Multi-chamber structure (17 chambers in the frame, 13 in the sash) to meet the most Stringent performance and energy efficiency standards
- Continuous double weather-stripping with polymer compression seals to eliminate air And water infiltration
- Multipoint locking Roto NT Hardware system around the entire perimeter for perfect soundproofing and optimum Security and airtightness
- Hardware protected by a RotoSil nano coated, providing excellent protection against corrosion, while forming a self-healing skin for small scratches.
- Sashes designed to hold and support glass up to 1 3/4" thick
Frames are equipped with numerous interior and exterior grooves for finishing accessories.
- Decorative Grilles: Add beauty and Style without the maintenance (we offer a wide variety of Grills,Styles,Materials and Colours)
- SDL Grills: Surface mounted Grills for a upscale and authentic look! (Simulated Divided Lites)
- Glazing options:
- Double Pane High Performance Glass
- Triple Pane High Performance Glass
- Self-cleaning Glass
- Tempered Glass
- Laminated Safety Glass
- Brickmold: with availability of several Styles and Sizes it will give your Window/Door a finished Look.
- Handle options: Black/White/Titanium
- Hinges: Outswing
How it Works
Turn the handle down (closed position), and the tilt-and-turn window will be sealed around the perimeter and no air leakage. All the locking points are simultaneously operated.
Turn the handle horizontal (turn position), and the sash hinges on the side to offer a large opening for fresh air, or it makes cleaning extraordinary easy!
Turn the handle upwards (tilt position), and the upper part of the sash tilts slightly to allow safe and easy ventilation. Fresh Air enters through the sides of the Window while hot air escapes through the top opening without causing a draft and compromising security.
Available in a wide spectrum of exterior or interior colours. We offer colour matching as well. The process features superior adhesion, U.V. stability and impact resistance.
Enhance Your European Tilt and Turn Window/Door with the look of wood:
Double Nature: A warm and realistic wood finish with the low maintenance benefit of Vinyl. Choose from natural colours that can be applied inside and out.
Fully opening French Door (in or out-swing)
Terrace Door with central mullion