- To Prevent Crime and Provide Security -
When a home needs to protect itself - or more importantly its occupants - against burglars, it needs more than a standard lock - it needs a solution.
Why MULTI-POINT locking is unparalleled for Entry Doors
- 3x more resistance to break-ins
- Heavy Duty mortise construction with reinforced Lever return spring system
- 45% more Airtight and weather sealing Performance
- Help reduce door warpage
- No lifting of handle to engage locking points
Simply close the Door!
As soon as the Door is pulled shut, the Upper and lower latches (20mm) will instantly engage to become a 3 deadbolt locking system. It will make it virtually impossible to gain entry by kicking in the Lock-Side of the Entry Door.
Self-locking Systems: requires to actuate the central dead-bolt by key
Manual-locking Systems: needs to be locked manually with dead-bolt latch
Smart Access Control System: Reading directly via the finger scanner or the code Keypad, the Non-Networked System can function without additional Computer Assistance.
The result is an exceptionally strong assembly that withstands remendous abuse.
Best of all - it keeps you save!